Fabio A. Correa home page
Fabio A. Correa
Thanks for visiting this site. My home page features my bio, some academic production, my current state and hobbies.
alexandria.cc is not working anymore. Please do not use that address to email me.
- 2001-2005 :: Physics at Universidad Nacional de Colombia
Degree work: Using effective theories to study the chiral phase transition
Director: John Morales Aponte
- 2006-2007 (hopefully) :: Ms. Sc. Physics at Universidad Nacional de Colombia
Director: José Daniel Muñoz
- F. A. Correa and J. Morales, Using effective theories to study the chiral phase transition, Rev. Soc. Col. Fis. 38(3), 1214(2006), avilable here.
- F. A. Correa and J. Morales, Order of the chiral phase transition in the sigma models, Momento 31, 1(2005), available at hep-ph/0601265.
Academic production - not published
- 2003 :: On the Hamiltonian Dynamics of the Elastic Pendulum
Presented at the XX Congreso Nacional de Fisica - Armenia, Colombia
Authors: F. A. Correa, C. Mejia
- 2005 :: Simulating a fracture propagation in a bidimensional lattice
Presented at the XXI Congreso Nacional de Fisica - Barranquilla, Colombia
Authors: F. A. Correa, C. Ramirez
Fields of action
- Simulation of epidemic processes
- Gentoo Linux on a HP Pavilion dv6258SE
- Gentoo Linux on a Compaq Presario V5204NR
- Admin/support of several IT labs at the Physics Department
- A news and updates section on tech topics
- Putting together some information on the Lexmark x1270 All-In-One and Linux
- CAcert Certificate Authority WoT assurer
- The main page of the research group on Simulation is located here.
- The GrupLAC page of the research group on Simulation is located here.
- You can have more security in your communications with me by downloading my OpenPGP public key.
Last updated by Fabio on March 17, 2007.